Saturday, April 09, 2005

WonderFull Wonderland


PICT0004
Originally uploaded by The Stranger.
WonderFullWords of Wisdom
Oh let me go home dancing on a tightrope
wearing Superman s shoes
Im a jedi with a new hope
remembering what god told me
from the burning bush
now is the time to arise
wipe those golden tears from your eyes
run from the tidlewave
now you ve only got one way to survive
and that s to dive right in
Singing wonderfull words of wisdom from wonderfull wonderland
like David Suzuki Im wise
and Ive got a six pack
born in the crossfire hurricane
just like jumping jack
I rode the ancient ferris wheel
for 7 hundred days
caught some rays in the land of the morning calm
since I passed through the gates
at the top of mount Zion
my life has been straight
and my confidence Iron
the Smoky tiger got swallowed by a golden lion
finally succumbing to the song of the Siren
singing wonderfull words of wisdom from wonderfull wonderland
to the invisible mystery
I am a witness
my brand name track suit
was designed for fitness
improving flexibility drinking ginseng tea
some times I go shopping to appease the American gods
behold let ther be light
turning water to wine
turning day to night
Im the new American Idol
hear my shock and awe
with my shock and awe I win the heavy weight title
Singing wonderfull words of wisdom from wonderfull wonderland
Oh Im a living man Ive got work to do
shall we fly to India or shall we fly to peru
the castle has a secret door
through a hidden secret door
I feel electrified
I feel like Im freaking out
Don t freak out
Inner peace Wisdom Discipline
you ve got to get ready to lose
if you want to win
Ill tell you how to dance on the higher planes
perception slows down while time stays the same
Singing wonderfull words of wisdom from wonderfull wonderland
Solomon was a great magician
metamorhposis was his tradition
fit and strong
because of good nutrition
master of numerous secret traditions
scientist astronaut soldier and physician
artist juggler poet and musician
singing wonderfull words of wisdom from wonderfull wonderland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home