Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Muhammed Ali


0541965-CASSIUS_CLAY
Originally uploaded by The Stranger.
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing.

Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.

He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.

I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.

It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe.

It's not bragging if you can back it up.

The man who has no imagination has no wings.

1 Comments:

Blogger _Q_ said...

All wanderers are not lost, they may fly on guilded wings of truth or they may walk as soldiers in a long forgotten army, fall as angels cast down from the light or rise as 99 red baloons ful lof hot hair, dance wit hdiamonds on their souls, walk with weopons of warriors, they may through all their froms of movement bridge the gap between here and there my world and yours.
Much love.

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home