Sunday, July 23, 2006

Zoo York


omega
Originally uploaded by babajiwotan.
Whoa my mind is spinning! I wen tto the Museum of modern art and Ive never seen so many famous things and so many beautifull chic people looking at them. Whoa on the top floor there was a special Dada exhibit. I can hardly keep my head on right now. I feel like it's folk fest. A rasta ambassador met me at the bus depot at 6:30 this morning and advised me to be careful because today the terror level is at orange. I read the new york times and it seems as if ragnarok is approaching. I went to Ground Zero and yup, they sure did a number on those towers. Nothing much left at all except for a few flags and a bunch of guys in hard hats smoking cigars and talking in funny dialects. Hopefully I won't blow all my money on sunglasses and italian sausages on the street. The Omega bus is picking me up to take me to the compound at 4:00. I walked through central park. I took a taxi cab. I rode on the subway. Im dressed like a schoolboy.

2 Comments:

Blogger D.Macri said...

Sounds awesome. Don't spend your cat-airfare money =). Tell us more about the art if you can. Also keep us updated on this so-called omega institute. I am intrigued.

11:19 AM  
Blogger CaptainGoldStar said...

look up david grey the artist
pretty crazy stuff he's giving a seminar here

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home