Saturday, April 09, 2005

Five Star


PICT0002
Originally uploaded by The Stranger.
The Five Star Walrus
This song s called the Five Star Walrus
and Ill bet you can t guess why
its designed to tell the future
its designed to blow your mind
greatest song ever written
you ll never have to sing another one
even when you think its over
it has only just begun
This songs about a mouse and a lion
king and queen of Holy Mount Zion
when I was just a baby I sang sissy folk songs
just like Bob Dylan
Gypsy woman told my momma
you ve got a boy child coming
he ll be a son of a gun
then I got a little older
learned to play the blues and rock & roll
now I don t know what Im doing
Im off the chain Im out of control
Don t you put no label on me
Ill be what the good lord wants me to be
Now that Im done introducing myself
I will begin to cast the spell
music is a form of magic
how it works Ill never tell
Ill tell a mumbo Jumbo story
that to you might make no sense
though it is about the future
it is written in the present tense
this songs about a mouse and a lion
and all the other creatures that live udner the horizon
five men try to grasp the tiger
but the tiger cannot be found
yes the tiger is made of fire
and its going to burn this town
please don t try to fight it
walk with joy into its open jaws
such ecstatic ecstasy
the ripping of its razor claws
feel that tiger s rage
ripping up the New Age
they say there is a dragon
who lives across the western sea
they say that he smokes and drinks all day
and gets high for eternity
they say that the lion and the tiger
are two faces of a coin
Ill flip them when I get to the meeting of the red and assinaboine
doesn t really matter which I choose
I can never lose
little miss mousy waits for the tiger
patiently inside the cave
yes she knows he will be gentle
yes she knows he will behave
though her diamond lotus beauty
opens up pandora s box
she cannot be tempted by the jackle
or the wily fox
little miss mousy
don t be blue
little miss mousy
Im coming home to you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home