Thursday, January 26, 2006

Shaman


PICT0004
Originally uploaded by The Stranger.
Well, I've passed through the death initiation opening myself to the greater magical reality by discovering the guru of no-guru. Now I know that power means the same as medicine. Now I have a magic wand. Ive travelled through a hole in the ground into the underworld and floated on the mists of jubilation to the upperworld. My spirit guide guided me to a burning gate through which I passed onto the Pathway of Manifestation. Ive danced with the dead and yet I live. I've payed homage to the four directions. I have broken the chains of conditioning. I have gathered power from nature and will use it to heal. Mixing the mixture, brewing the elixer of flowing control. Now I wield the spiritual fire bestowed apon me by JAH the most high. Give thanks and praises to the most high.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home