Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Srinigar


PICT0030
Originally uploaded by The Stranger.
Whoah. Spent a week as a Maharaja blowing all my money on precious items, a floating castle to stay in, gypsy slaves, and the most incredibly rich food Ive ever tasted. Now Im in Dharamsala waiting for the Dalai Lama to arrive for our special meeting on world affairs. I actually did meet the Baba. Truly amazing. He's this 90 year old naked mystic. Throngs of devotees. I sat in the room with him alone and sang to him. Incredible. I got it all on video.

This picture is of when that young boy took me to see the mosque. I think Ive been initiated into the Muslim brotherhood. Bismallah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quitmoanez said...

Did you say hello from me?

I bet you forgot!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home