Saturday, February 04, 2006

Summer Son of Sam I Am


PICT0001
Originally uploaded by The Stranger.
Good! Good!

Where am I?

Dear Beloved, you have put a question which pertains to the very quintessance of Tantric discombobulatd Wisdom spoken to me by a one-eyed dog (Wotan)

Though the matter is most esoteric, oh auspicious one, yet shall I explain it to you.

Whatever has hithero appeared to be the composite form of Jah should be considered as insubstantial, as phantasmagorical, as magical illusion, as dream, as the mirage of a town in the sky. Don't fall prey to dichotomising thought constructs.

There comes a time.

The Godkings are said to be celestial musicians who are beleived to have their town in the sky at the forks of two rivers which is all entirely imaginary.

Guide me back to the cradle.
give me things that won't get lost
like a coin that won't get tossed
rolling home to you

following the star through the desert over the mountain along the river

It doesn't mean that much to me to mean that much to you. Ive been first and last look at how the time goes past. But Im all alone at last rolling home to you.

Hey Hey My My

1 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

Rock and roll will never die.

There's more to the picture than meets the eye.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home