Sunday, March 12, 2006

Tiger Composition Formula


PICT0027
Originally uploaded by The Stranger.
Whence this lifeless dejection, my freinds, in this hour, the hour of trial? Godkings know not despair , my friends, for that wins neither heaven nor earth.

Fall not into degrading weakness, for this is not becoming. Throw off this ignoble discouragement, and arise like a fire that burns all before it.

I will speak to you of that wisdom and vision which when known there is nothing else for you to know.

Beyond my visible nature is my invisible spirit. The Smoky Tiger.

The Tiger's mysterious cloud of appearance is hard to pass beyond; but those who in truth are devoured by the Tiger go beyond the world of shadow.

I have four faces. The man of sorrows. The seeker of knowledge, the seeker of something I treasure, and the man of vision.

The man of sorrows is sad because he has lost eternal true love.

The seeker of knowledge seeks the knowledge of eternal true love.

The seeker of something he treasures treasures eternal true Love.

The Man of Vision once saw a vision of eternal true love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quitmoanez said...

The man of sorrows will find it again;
The seeker of knowledge will know it again;
The seeker of treasure will treasure again;
The man of vision will see it again.

There is no doubt.

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home