Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Friends in Rishikesh


PICT0043
Originally uploaded by The Stranger.
These are my buddies in Rishikesh. Those identical twins are the Young brothers. Musicians and sages extraordinaire. We exchanged much arcane knowledge.

That young dude on the right is a dude named Shiva who is taking care of all my business in town.

Im going to stay here a few more days.

Every night I pray for an effulgent body that will endure forever against wind, sky, fire, water, sun, moon, death, disease, weapons of killing, planets, injuries of evil deeds or anything else.

Later perhaps my prayers will be fulfilled and I will have such a body. Perhaps I already do.

O people, I seek refuge in my Mysterious Goddes who is the Lord of the Beautific Splendour that immortalises even the material body.

Tommorrow I might go back to the ruins of the Beatles ashram and pray with my guitar in one of the isolation chambers there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home