Saturday, August 05, 2006

Tent-Life


PICT0025
Originally uploaded by The Stranger.
This photo's from inside my tent home. I love my tent home even though the door doesn't work anymore. Sometimes I wonder why I even have a tent anymore. Why not use the ground? Im not sure about the magnetic waves or what in this place but Im on a never ending mind blow. Every day is an endless stream of creative production, physical exertion, sunshine, and enlightening conversation. The talks are just like from that movie Waking life. Random people walk by and it's like I just pick up the conversation wtih them where I left off with the other people. ANd there's virtually 0 small talk. For example listen to this trip that I got into today:

microcosm macrocosm:
when you look at things closely you see inside the molecule and there's the electrons and neutrons and all that. Then you look at space and you see kind of the same thing. Okay lets imagine that they ARE the same thing. So our star is a nuceleus and our planet is an electron. And everything we can see is just part of some giant dude's body or just a rock or something. Okay, have you got that concept in your head?

Okay now think of a scientist who has this superpowered microscope. And he looks into it and finds an electron and he can actually look at it and see it as a planet. Looking further he can actually see cities and houses on the surface of this electron. Focusing even more he looks into an individual house and through the window, and then sees...

himself looking through a microscope!


Whoa I was sitting in a zen garden when I got to that point and the trip actually gave me a physical shiver!

Here's another one:

Chi, prana, all of that spiritual invisible energy can be defined scientifically as bio-electricity.

So if you meditate long enough and then bring the prana (bio-electricity ) into your head. Then theoretically the electricity will ionize the oxygen around your head. Illuminating it and creating a halol. Like Jesus' or bhuda's.

That trip I read in a book about Qigong.

Sweet dreams!

2 Comments:

Blogger CaptainGoldStar said...

As a poscript, at folkfest this year Im pretty sure I generated a Halo while I was meditating on the hill. I saw it behind me but have no way of confirming it.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

Funny, I have also thought about that same micro/macrocosm thing before. It is really weird that both the smallest and biggest thing we know of are so similar in that way. Maybe some big huge giant person is looking at a piece of dust in a microscope and seeing our stars and planets.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home